The High Altitude Suite
The first-of-its-kind High Altitude Suite offers fitness and health enthusiasts maximum benefits within a shorter timeframe. Also referred to as hypoxic training, altitude training has innumerable health benefits, including an increase in overall wellness. The High Altitude Suite operates on the principle that as altitude increases, air pressure decreases and less oxygen is available for the human body. This leads to positive health benefits for the individual including better utilisation of nutrients within muscles and tissues.
Key Health Benefits
- Increased red blood cell production leading to enhanced circulation of blood.
- Improved oxygen absorption, transportation and utilisation within the body.
- Heart rate optimisation during rest periods.
- Better level of concentration.
- Enhanced energy levels due to increase in stamina.
- Less stress on tendons, joints and ligaments of the body.
- Strengthening of the immune system.
- Healthier weight reduction.
- Good for rehabilitation from any sports injury.
- Beneficial for type 2 diabetics: helps to reduce high blood pressure and increase weight loss.
- 90 minutes Group Training Sessions - AED 400 per person (6 people and 1 instructor) per session Acclimatization/Fitness
- 90 minutes Group Training Sessions - AED 4200 per person (6 people and 1 instructor) 12 sessions
- 90 minutes Group Training Sessions - AED 5000 per person (6 people and 1 instructor) 15 sessions
- 90 minutes Group Training Sessions - AED 6000 per person (6 people and 1 instructor) 20 sessions
Members and hotel guests above the age of 16 years have the opportunity to train in specially designed personal and group sessions with qualified professional staff, on a daily basis from 06:00 to 22:30.
For more information please contact us: