When you’re away from home, there’s no reason for your fitness and wellbeing to be affected. The facilities at Talise Fitness are so good you may well end up improving both during your stay.
Talise Fitness overlooks the shimmering waterways of Madinat Jumeirah at Mina A’ Salam. Its modern, superbly equipped gym is the perfect venue to stay in shape, with fitness programmes for the entire family.
Our professional trainers are always on hand with expert advice for hotel guests and club members alike. Train on state-of-the-art cardiovascular and resistance equipment or plunge into our 25-metre temperature-controlled indoor lap pool. Or join other fitness fans in regular supervised classes, including Body Pump™, aqua aerobics and RPM™, to suit all fitness levels.
A High Altitude Suite - the only one of its kind within the Middle East.
A Rock Climbing Wall - for climbers of all ages.
Download our fitness timetable here.
Key features of Talise Fitness
- 25 metre temperature-controlled indoor lap pool
- Aerobics Studio equipped with 35 state-of-the-art body bikes - hosting regular RPM™ classes
- Two squash courts – regularly used as venues for international squash matches
- Weight training zone
- Functional training zone with TRX, VIPR, Kettle Bells and RIP Trainers. Kinesis Circuit – 3 Kinesis stations for complete functional training
- Fitness classes – Body Pump™, RPM TM, Body Balance TM, Pilates, Yoga, CXWORX TM, Body Attack™, SH’BAM™ and Body Combat TM
- High-tech interactive training equipment with touch-screen internet technology
- Luxury changing room facilities with steam room and saunas
Talise Fitness Membership
On starting your annual membership you will receive a member’s pack containing one personal assessment and four personal training sessions per person (valid for three months), five complimentary beach access passes to Madinat Jumeirah Beach per person (one time entry valid for six months) and a Talise Fitness t-shirt.
The Rock Climbing Wall
Are you up for the 83-metre climbing challenge? Our state-of-the-art climbing area includes three rock boulders as well as a traversing section, constructed to provide varying levels of difficulty.
The High Altitude Suite
Twice the effort, in half the time, for double the result. The first-of-its-kind High Altitude Suite can offer you an increase in overall wellness within a shorter timeframe. It operates on the principle that as altitude increases, air pressure decreases and less oxygen is available for the body. This leads to positive health benefits including better utilisation of nutrients within muscles and tissues.
The ideal compliment to a healthy lifestyle, Quay Café offers á la carte dining throughout the day and light meals in the evening. It’s the perfect place for treating your body to a nutritious salad or energy drink before or after exercise.
Explore the Arabian Resort of Dubai map here.
For more information please contact us: