When you’re away from home, there’s no reason for your fitness and well-being to be affected. The facilities at Talise Fitness are so good you may well end up improving both during your stay.
Talise Fitness overlooks the shimmering waterways of Madinat Jumeirah at Mina A’Salam. Its modern, superbly equipped gym is the perfect venue to stay in shape, with fitness programmes for the entire family.
Our professional trainers are always on hand with expert advice for hotel guests and club members alike. Train on state-of-the-art cardiovascular and resistance equipment or plunge into our 25-metre temperature-controlled indoor lap pool. Or join other fitness fans in regular supervised classes, including Body Pump™, aqua aerobics and RPM™, to suit all fitness levels.
Signature Group Exercise Class
Explore the first in a series of signature programmes at Talise Fitness with Power Fit. Featuring a combination of both Functional Interval and Circuit Training, the programme involves 10 stations, with two exercises each. Power Fit proves to be a versatile and effective training solution, regardless of your age, gender or fitness level.
- Targets the entire body
- Short breaks between the stations keep your heart rate elevated through the entire session
- All exercises engage core and stabilizer muscle
- Great outdoor total body workout
- Gives opportunity to familiarise with latest fitness equipment: TRX, VIPR’s, KettleBells, RIP trainer and many more
Download our fitness timetable here.
Key features of Talise Fitness
- 25 metre temperature-controlled indoor lap pool
- Aerobics Studio equipped with 35 state-of-the-art body bikes - hosting regular RPM™ classes
- Two squash courts – regularly used as venues for international squash matches
- Weight training zone
- Functional training zone with TRX, VIPR, Kettle Bells and RIP Trainers. Kinesis Circuit – 3 Kinesis stations for complete functional training
- Fitness classes – Body Pump™, RPM™, Body Balance™, Pilates, Yoga, CXWORX™, Body Attack™, SH’BAM™ and Body Combat™
- High-tech interactive training equipment with touch-screen internet technology
- Luxury changing room facilities with steam room and saunas
Talise Fitness Membership
On starting your annual membership you will receive a member’s pack containing one personal training session valid for three months and five beach passes valid for one year.
The Rock Climbing Wall
Our state-of-the-art 6.4 metres climbing area includes three rock boulders as well as a traversing section, constructed to provide varying levels of difficulty.
The High Altitude Suite
Twice the effort, in half the time, for double the result. The first-of-its-kind High Altitude Suite or LOWOXYGEN® chamber can offer you an increase in overall wellness within a shorter timeframe. LOWOXYGEN® creates hypoxic atmospheres without changing the air pressure. Your body will adapt to the atmosphere in similar way it would at 3000 meters or more, and will increase your mass of red blood cells, enhancing your aerobic capacity. It will also alter your muscle metabolism to assist in burning fat faster resulting in enhanced health and fitness benefits.
The ideal compliment to a healthy lifestyle, Quay Café offers á la carte dining throughout the day and light meals in the evening. It’s the perfect place for treating your body to a nutritious salad or energy drink before or after exercise.
Flavours of Fitness at Quay Cafe
Talise Nutrition supports Talise Fitness experiences through three components, each addressing specific needs. The Favours of Fitness is a selection of dishes created for Talise Fitness, designed to support muscle development and build shape. A key differentiator is the addition of proteins and complex carbohydrates in most dishes, which help individuals before, during and after a workout. These dishes enhance the body’s natural ability to eliminate toxins, whilst providing vitamins and nutrients necessary to boost performance.
The three components are:
High in Protein to optimize muscle development, low in fat and enhanced by complex carbohydrates, these dishes also boost energy levels.
Low in Calorie, these dishes include all the essential nutrients your body needs, without saturated fats and sugars to support optimal weight management.
Body and Mind
These dishes enhance the body’s natural ability to eliminate toxins, whilst providing vitamins and nutrients necessary to boost Performance.
Explore the Arabian Resort of Dubai map here.
For more information please contact us: