Talise Fitness overlooks the shimmering waterways of Madinat Jumeirah at Mina A’Salam. Its modern, superbly equipped gym is the perfect venue to stay in shape, with fitness programmes for the entire family.
Our professional trainers are always on hand with expert advice for hotel guests and club members alike. Train on state-of-the-art cardiovascular and resistance equipment or plunge into our 25-metre temperature-controlled indoor lap pool. Try Talise Fitness signature group exercise class or join other fitness fans in regular supervised classes, including Body Pump™, aqua aerobics and RPM™, to suit all fitness levels.
Key features of Talise Fitness
- 25 metre temperature-controlled indoor lap pool
- Aerobics Studio equipped with 35 state-of-the-art body bikes - hosting regular RPM™ classes
- Two squash courts – regularly used as venues for international squash matches
- Weight training zone
- Functional training zone with TRX, VIPR, Kettle Bells and RIP Trainers. Kinesis Circuit – 3 Kinesis stations for complete functional training
- Fitness classes – Body Pump™, RPM™, Body Balance™, Pilates, Yoga, CXWORX™, Body Attack™, SH’BAM™ and Body Combat™
- High-tech interactive training equipment with touch-screen internet technology
- Luxury changing room facilities with steam room and saunas
- Talise Cafe with nutritious and healthy dining options to suit your fitness programme
- A 6.4 metres rock climbing wall which includes three rock boulders as well as a traversing section
The High Altitude Suite
Twice the effort, in half the time, for double the result. The first-of-its-kind High Altitude Suite or LOWOXYGEN® chamber can offer you an increase in overall wellness within a shorter timeframe. LOWOXYGEN® creates hypoxic atmospheres without changing the air pressure. Your body will adapt to the atmosphere in similar way it would at 3000 meters or more, and will increase your mass of red blood cells, enhancing your aerobic capacity. It will also alter your muscle metabolism to assist in burning fat faster resulting in enhanced health and fitness benefits.
Become a Talise Fitness member and receive a member’s pack containing one personal training session valid for three months and five beach passes valid for one year.
Non-members can access facilities and fitness classes for AED 150 per day.
Download our fitness timetable (studio) here also check out our outdoor fitness timetable here.
For more information please contact us: