The Grand Friday Brunch at Mina A’Salam
At Mina A’Salam, we believe that the Friday brunch is truly a fine art. We invite you to share our passion for culinary perfection and create your own masterpiece.
Mina A'Salam brunch has its buffet spread over Al Muna and Zheng He's restaurants where guests can enjoy an array of cuisine, including live cooking stations and a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The brunch also offers a separate children’s area with its own buffet and plenty of entertainment.
The Grand Friday Brunch at Mina A'Salam Price:
- AED 495 per person (inclusive of Mixed Drinks, Beer, Wine, Bubbly)
- AED 395 per person (inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages, from 21 years old onwards)
- AED 295 per child (6 to 20 years old)
Children: Children below 6 years old can dine on a complimentary basis at the Mina A’Salam brunch
Venue: Al Muna and Zheng He's at Mina A'Salam
Timings: 12:30 to 16:00
- Al Muna - International and Seafood
- Walk Way Grills
- Zheng He’s - Modern Chinese Cuisine
At the bridge, there is a photo opportunity to capture your special memories.
Every brunch at 13:15, children will also have the opportunity to feed the Turtles.
Explore the Arabian Resort of Dubai map here.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact us: