Whatever your fitness goals, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel offers the best fitness and recreation to help you stay fit. Whether your idea of staying active is an exciting game of squash or a few laps in the hotel swimming pools, you can enjoy the top class, well-equipped fitness and recreation facilities all onsite.
From individual to team sports, nearby leisure facilities at The Aviation Club offer guests the use of a fully equipped gym, two indoor squash courts, two swimming pools, four tennis courts and two fitness studios. Guests at the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel are invited to experience all these facilities at their leisure.
In addition to our facilities, our fitness instructors can provide a range of personal training services. The Aviation Club Personal Trainers (PTs) have achieved the highest levels of proficiency within the fitness industry to help you achieve quality results and success. Each PT is trained to develop and supervise a training programme specifically tailored to meet your requirements, provide motivation to help you achieve your goals and introduce you to new and result-orientated exercises.
Key Features of The Aviation Club include:
- Four tennis courts suitable for day-and-night matches bookable complimentary for hotel guests and The Aviation Club members
- A world class two-tier swimming pool with 25-metre lap lanes
- A 25-metre glass-bottomed lap pool at Cu-ba rooftop bar
- Two squash courts bookable complimentary for hotel guests and The Aviation Club members
- Group exercise studio for a complete workout
- RPM Studio
- A gymnasium with state-of-the-art equipment
- Personal Training
- Fitness Assessments
- Complimentary towels, water and headphones
- Saunas and steam rooms facilities in the locker areas
- Jacuzzi and plunge pools for a refreshing experience in the locker areas
- Sports boutique offering a full range of gear and equipment
View more information on the Group Exercise Classes
Find out more about our membership options
The Aviation Club operating hours during Ramadan are from 06:00 to 01:00.