Focus on Fitness
No matter who you are and what you do, keeping fit makes a world of difference to how you look and feel.
Regular exercise is a critical part of staying healthy and finding the right component to transform a regular routine into an entire fitness regime is important when creating a new and improved lifestyle.
Located in one of Dubai’s finest luxury hotels, Talise Fitness at Jumeirah Beach Hotel is an inspiring health club dedicated to meeting all your fitness requirements whilst making your training experience as fun and effective as possible. Covering over 18,000 square metres of space, Talise Fitness offers some of the latest equipment in gym technology, suitable for all levels, shapes and sizes.
Facilities at Talise Fitness:
- Access to state-of-the art training equipment in mixed-use gymnasium
- Dedicated cardiovascular area
- Well-equipped free weights training zone
- Over five kilometres of outdoor running trails with exercise stations
- Technogym TRX equipment for Group TRX Classes
- One-on-one sessions with a personal trainer and complimentary access to the Technogym’s Wellness System to monitor weight loss progression
- Daily group aerobics and fitness classes including yoga, Pilates and kick boxing
- Two squash courts and seven tennis courts
- Five swimming pools offering three different levels of lessons and activities
- Unique six metre high climbing wall suitable for all levels of ability
- Basketball court
- Beach volley ball and football
To view our Talise Fitness Schedule for March, please click here.
To view our Class Descriptions, please click here.
For more information, click here.
Members of Talise that refer a friend to become a member will receive a one month complimentary extension to your current membership!
Talise Fitness Festival
On February 24 and 25 Talise at Jumeirah Beach Hotel along with Les Mills International, will be hosting a Fitness Festival open to all Talise members. The Festival will feature popular group aerobics and fitness classes from Les Mills.
For more information on the schedule and to reserve your place, please contact the Talise Reception on +971 4 406 8800.
For more information, please contact us: