Enjoy Golf in Dubai with Burj Al Arab
Enjoy Golf in Dubai with Burj Al Arab and Dubai Golf special packages. Plan a unique luxury Golf vacation with the help of our experienced team who is happy to organize your tee times at any of the most established and internationally renowned golf clubs in Middle East – Emirates Golf Club and the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club.
Boasting of three world class championship golf courses, luxurious clubhouses, restaurants and golf academies, Dubai Golf’s courses offer some of the most spectacular locations for golf, events and entertainment in the region.
- Two nights stay and a round of night golf
- Five nights stay and three rounds of golf at a choice of courses
- Seven nights stay and four rounds of golf at a choice of courses
Your package includes:
- The green fees with complimentary golf club and shoe hire
- Dedicated 24-hour butler ready to accomplish and exceed your every request
- A set of 14 his and hers full size Hermes amenities including Eau de Parfum and Eau de Cologne
- Extensive technology including roaming wifi, a 21-inch iMac, 42-inch and 28-inch widescreen interactive HD LED TVs, Bose iPod/iPhone docking station and media hub, remote controlled environment including curtains, TV, in-suite music and lights and a private all in one printer, copier, scanner and fax
- Daily complimentary breakfast
- Exclusive private Burj Al Arab beach access
- Complimentary access to Sinbad’s Kids Club
- Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark
Dubai Golf offers the greatest selection of golf courses with a total of three championship courses included in your package:
The Majlis course at Emirates Golf Club
The flagship course at Emirates Golf Club, The Majlis championship course is a challenging par 72, 7,301-yard layout. Designed by Florida-based course architect Karl Litten, the original 18 holes were built in and around the dunes of a beautiful site on the edge of the city of Dubai, donated by His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, on whose instructions the desert flora was maintained in its natural state.
The Faldo course at Emirates Golf Club
Emirates Golf Club's second championship golf course, which opened in 1996, was named 'The Wadi', taken from the Arabic word for 'valley'. Redesigned in 2005 by golf legend and six-time major winner Nick Faldo, the course now combines a stunning visual design with the nuances and challenges of any championship course in just the right measure, providing visitors an exceptionally enjoyable golfing experience. Golf does not end at sunset at Faldo as it is the only 18 hole course in the region to offer night golf with a well-equipped Driving Range and the Club's outstanding practice facilities are all floodlit to allow play late into the night.
The Creek course at Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
The par 71 course that measures 6,967 yards is a memorable journey from the first tee to the 18th green. The superbly manicured fairways are undulating, demarcated by mounds, date and palm trees, and most other times by water. Apart from the Creek, which comes into play on at least four holes, several artificial lakes add to the beauty and difficulty of various other holes.
*Both Emirates Golf Club and Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club also provide floodlit 9-hole par-3 courses.
To view participating hotels, click here.
For more information or reservations, please contact us:
Telephone: +971 4 301 7400